Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Yellowstone Park Foundation Guest Artist

A big honor! I've been invited to be Yellowstone Park Foundation's special guest for their 15th Anniversary event in Old Faithful Sept. 21-23, 2012. I've been involved with some of their events in the past, and I can say it's a privilege. Their efforts and contributions in the Park are enormous. Their events are stellar. I know many of the staff...they are truly dedicated to Yellowstone. It's an honor to be part of that.

I'll be painting throughout the weekend and will have both my paintings and John's sculpture on display. Some of my paintings will be auctioned over the weekend to benefit Yellowstone Park Foundation. I'm certainly looking forward to it!

Our Yellowstone Zoo
(photos taken on the property, right out the windows!)
 
A few recent visitors....
Blacktail deer at the river....2 doe with 3 fawns
 
Western Tanager
 

No comments: