Friday, November 15, 2013

Name that Yellowstone waterfall...

So we went for a hike in Yellowstone a few days ago.
Here are photos of the waterfall we saw.....


 
 
Do you know what Yellowstone waterfall it is?
 
HINT: There is also a trail to the bottom of the falls.
(We've hiked that one too... it's spectacular!)

Our Yellowstone Zoo
- photos from our windows -
 
A couple Northern Flickers were 'flickering' around the property.
As you may have seen in my past posts, I love to try to 'catch birds'
(i.e. get a good photo of them flying)
 
I think I caught this one!







We also had some 'feisty' pronghorn...


 
I just dropped off pieces at the Livingston Art Center for their Christmas Show...paintings, sculpture and lighting. Next up, I'll preview our works to be in the show AND answer the waterfall question.

No comments: