Sunday, August 28, 2011

You haven't missed it - yet.

It's the final hours of Studio Tour weekend. If you didn't get to stop by, I thought I'd post some photos of our Gallery today for your 'virtual tour'...or come by QUICK!

If you did make it in person - thank you so much for joining in and supporting the Arts in Montana. We appreciate it!
Our gallery this weekend showcasing our furniture, lighting, sculpture and painting. We designed and built the building too. Yes, it was all made with our 4 hands (John's and Shirl's).
We also have smaller items like notecards, my Beauty Of Yellowstone book, bookmarks, small lamps, etc. out on the buffet. For browsing (the old-fashioned way) we have our portfolio for you to page through.... a selection of photos from our past commissions over the last 16 or so years.
If you're taking the virtual tour, browse our web site -  Elk River Art .

Also here on the buffet, you can sign our guest book -  if you're taking the 'virtual tour', send me an email at shirl@shirlireland.com.

My Yellowstone Heritage and Research Center wall of paintings. All still life artifacts are part of their collection and part of the vast and varied history of Yellowstone. A fascinating way to experience Yellowstone in a different way!  

And the view out the window of the Gallery of Yellowstone National Park over the Yellowstone River isn't bad either.


This photo I didn't take today - but the above photo I took of the gallery interior didn't show the view out the window. So I thought I'd add a 'view photo' so you get the full experience.

Hope you enjoyed your gallery tour - whether it was in person or virtual. 

No comments: