Thursday, March 24, 2011

On The Road Again....

Some of our art set up at the Western Masters Art ShowOh, the life of an artist... We just returned from the Western Masters Art Show in Great Falls, Montana.We pack up loads of our work, set it all up there, then pack back up and head home - to unload it and set things back up at our studio and gallery. All that 'behind the scenes' work (and maybe all that extra blood pumping to my brain, since we had to set it all up on the 2nd floor!) gave me ideas. I think many people would find it interesting, possibly inspiring and other artists could relate and commiserate, and maybe we all could get a good belly laugh at times, on the 'real life' behind what you often see as our 'final product'. John's newest sculpture, that we unveiled at the Show, is a take on just that theme - "Leap Of Faith". And so, it seems a good time to take the leap. I'll post a photo of his newest piece, (after I find my camera in the moving mess!), and fill you in on the real lives of 2 artists living and working at the edge of Yellowstone National Park....

No comments: